Saturday 5 April 2008

Resurrection

Like Moses from the grave, I've decided to resurrect the blog.

Of course there can only be one reason for this which is that I am doing my write-up for my masters.

I realise there has been a ton of stuff happened since I last posted but it is too much to summarise in this box I'm writing in (which I have already half filled, why don't they give you more space?) so I won't in entirety. But I am doing a masters now not a PhD and I'm probably going back to the UK in the mid summer.

Should also thanks Aaron McDaid (the teetotal techno-loving Donegalman) for getting me back typing. There is a link to his fledgling blog ...

... here

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Even if nobody ever reads my blog, I think it'll be a useful diary that I can show to young folk in the future. They'll laugh at the fact we had to type so much of our communication, instead of speaking.

That's assuming that archaeologists of the future will be able to read ..

Unknown said...

Oh. And there's just one 'n' in Donegal - small typo in the post.

Unknown said...

Hi, where's your blog entry for
our trip to Kildare :-)